STEM design labs is committed to promoting STEM education by helping educators and community-minded enthusiasts take advantage of Maker and Open Source software/hardware technologies.
We help educators..
- select the right technologies for STEM related clubs and programs
- demonstrate and train staff on new technologies
- provide tailored, turnkey solutions with support and training
- provide programming for creative STEM activities
- provide programming for cross-curriculum STEM opportunities
We also offer private group and public courses on the latest technologies such as 3D printing, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Processing, Scratch, Pure Data, etc. See our events calendar for the next available course.
Please contact us at email@example.com for information or to discuss how we might help you with your next STEM or Maker project.